Mount lost 1min, DB deletes within 1min, Mount returns after 1min, Rescan takes 3-4Hours - all covers are wrong sized - several Infos missing.

thrlly

thrlly

Why is the DB getting emtpyd without asking the user and without realtime monitoring when the mount loosing its connection only like 1minute?

The DB file is still at the same size when the libary disappeared, but still it does start at  0 rescanning all the movies.

Edited by thrlly

thrlly

I will write an script that kills emby as soon as the mount is lost until this has been "fixed"? but this is just an workaround.

I paid like 6 months already for emby and i'm more than willing to pay more, but not for this current state, sorry

When these problems (massive db problems with emby for kodi too) are "fixed?" i will pay again.

psybertech

Ok. This shouldn't happen anymore with the next release. Thanks.

That is GREAT news, Luke!

I have a cron job that checks my mounts and only if they are live will it then run an Emby library update.

I had to do that after a few issues I had while rebuilding my NAS (non-connectiviity and/or reboots) and forgot to disable my Emby scans since I had the time set low.

Very cool that this won't be needed moving forward!

Thanks!

j