Kodi Stream stopping

ross87

ross87

Hi,

I've set up Emby on windows server essentials 2016 and all seems well, steaming to the 2 HTPC's (both Windows 10, running Kodi) apart from 1 issue. The past 3 programs I've watched have stopped partway through. The strange thing is that I can just start the show again straight away and it picks up where it dropped out.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Ross

Edited by rosslee

ross87

Thanks for the swift response.

My log is attached - one of the cut outs happened during Billions S03E01. Also the following episode of Community.

Log.txt

Edited by rosslee

ross87

Both desktops are running Kodi on Windows 10. A couple of the times, the emby welcome (username) notification has come up after the video stream has cut out. Then I press play again and it resumes from where it dropped out.

Are you sure you're playing with Kodi because that's not what it looks like from the log, at least not this log.

ross87

Ok, thanks for having a look. Will you need logs from both Pc's (both were set up individually, without using any backups)?

Angelblue05

Can you provide your Kodi log capturing this issue. I highly doubt it's something about the add-on, I've seen other regular Kodi users with a similar issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Here was the post I saw (hope this works, not at my computer right this instant):

Krypton 17.6. Video files randomly stop themselves.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=41882&share_tid=330967&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Ekodi%2Etv%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D330967&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

ross87

Thanks both. I'm not going to have chance to setup logs tonight, but will try and do so tomorrow after I've run the above fix.

Thanks again :)

• Like 1