Can't 'continue watching'

mx3swish

mx3swish

Hi,

I just set up emby-server on my arch linux machine and was testing some videos on my LG 55SJ8509 using the emby app when I realized that there is not option to continue watching an unfinished movie. On the official website, a 'continue watching' tab is shown for the LG app (1.06).

Is this a feature that wasn't implemented yet or is there something wrong with my server setup? I attached my log of the restarted server after starting the same movie twice (with resuming not working). 

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Reboot of my Arch Linux machine after initial setup seems to have fixed the issue.

Edited by mx3swish

mx3swish

Oops, I somehow forgot the log. 

Do you mean libraries on the arch linux or media libraries?

I currently use a single media library of type movie.

Log.txt

Are you sure you have anything to continue watching? Can you compare it with the web app and make sure you're logged in with the same emby user?

mx3swish

The web app just let me resume once with displaying a resume instead of play button on the movie screen.

I doesn't show anything to continue anymore. But I started that test movie at least 30 times.

On the video detail screen the web app will have a resume button. On the list screens prior to that, you might just see a play icon on top of the poster and this will always resume, if a resume point is available.

mx3swish

Wow, after rebooting, it suddenly seems to work. I feel dumb now =(

Sorry for bothering and thanks for the help!