Unable to set recording

Alexh1

Alexh1

Hi,

Using server on a separate machine, Next pvr and windows theater on windows.

From the guide (SD), when I attempt to enable a recording it tries forever without success (displays busy icon).

When I first got everything working I was able to set recordings but no more.

I think I restored the functionality twice- I had to re-install the server twice and it seemed to restore this function for a while and I thought I saw some other posts discussing this.

No big deal for now as I'm scheduling recordings using Nextpvr but is this a known issue?

On the plus side, I assume you changed the codec because OTA TV quality is amazing, Really amazing and I'm on default settings.

Good job on that!

Thanks

Edited by Alexh1

PrincessClevage

Hi,

Using server on a separate machine, Next pvr and windows theater on windows.

From the guide (SD), when I attempt to enable a recording it tries forever without success (displays busy icon).

When I first got everything working I was able to set recordings but no more.

I think I restored the functionality twice- I had to re-install the server twice and it seemed to restore this function for a while and I thought I saw some other posts discussing this.

No big deal for now as I'm scheduling recordings using Nextpvr but is this a known issue?

On the plus side, I assume you changed the codec because OTA TV quality is amazing, Really amazing and I'm on default settings.

Good job on that!

Thanks

Seems we both have similar symptoms, perhaps there was an update that has resolved this issue?

Can not add new tv recordings

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=77624&share_tid=57753&url=https%3A%2F%2Femby%2Emedia%2Fcommunity%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F57753-Can-not-add-new-tv-recordings&share_type=t

Alexh1

When I first started using Emby I accidentally had Nextpvr recording to C drive and it filled up which of course caused lots of problems and it seems like it permanently broke emby recording (that's why I reinstalled emby server).

Nevertheless will get the logs ASAP and if it's not an obvious issue will re-install server.