Remote Control

deaerator

deaerator

I was wondering if there is away to use my MCE remote control to integrate with this app.  

I like the app, and would also like to have a 10ft interface to go along. 

Ghostm

I dont know if your using mbt, the link above is for mbt, but as of right now their was no api for mbt navigation/remote control functions, it was something i wanted as well.

Apparently/I think its being worked on or coming in the future to mbt, i have no idea about mbc though.

Navigation is the biggest hurdle i find switching from xbmc/plex to mbt. The previous 2 had integrated navigation controls (basically a remote control) when using htpc clients directly in their apps. 

Might also help putting these in the request section as i think at least in mbt case api has to be added by that team first before anything can be done by the app people. 

Edited by Ghostm

gcoupe

@@Ghostm, no, the link is about the Windows 8.1 App, available via the Windows Store, as is the original question. MBT and MBC are different clients altogether.

Edited by gcoupe

Ghostm

I definitely misread the original question for some reason i thought this was in the windows phone app section, my bad. 

• 2 months later...
bob808

I just found this app - love it on my transformer book and it looks great on my windows 8.1 systems - but then I realized it only works with the mouse and not a remote control or the curser keys.

Touch is great, but this would be fab if it worked with the mce remote control too.