Library browsing

Asterix_cz

Asterix_cz

Hi,

I just want to ask about strange behaviour, while browsing library with more then 1 page (more then 100 items). If it's a movie library, there is " 1-100 of xxxx <-  -> " on the top and also on the bottom of page, but when I scroll down the page to the end and click on "->" next page symbol, it loads next page 101-200 but it stays at the bottom of page, so you have to jump to top and scroll down again, or scroll up to the top, then click next again, which is strange. But when I'm in Music -> Albums/Artists/etc..., there is the same, but when I scroll down and click on next page it jumps to the next page to the top, so everytime I click next, I'm on the next page on the begining and I scroll down, like when you read a book, finish page, turn and start from top again, but in Movies it's like you finish page, turn and start from bottom.

Another thing is that in Live TV in channels, there is " 1-100 of xxxx <-  -> " only on top, so when you scroll down channels and you want to next page, you have to scroll back to top and there click next ??

Unfortunately I can't test any other categories, because I have no more then 100 items inside, so I only found out these 3 ones.

I checked this in FF, Chrome and IE on different systems and it behaves the same. Is it a bug, or does someone has same problem? I have installed Emby 3.3.1.0 on WS2008 R2.