player's buttons layout in UWP app

hichaam

hichaam

Hi,

I want to report a small bug in the UWP app, sometimes the play/pause button gets invisible, especially after entering/exiting full screen or resizing the window. To get it back I have to leave the player, and relaunch the video.

Attached a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks,

post-262957-0-39177200-1522793789_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
hichaam

Hi @@Luke, I have more information concerning this issue, I found that it happens only in my tablet (Galaxy Book 10) which has an aspect ratio of 3:2, but doesn't in my XPS15.

So I did more testing, I changed the resolution of my tablet to 1920x1080 to have the same aspect ratio, and it was resolved.

I hope this narrows the cause, and helps in solving it.

Ok. Please let me know if you're still seeing it after the next app update. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
hichaam

Hi @@Luke, I'm still having this issue in the latest version (1.1.209), I think it's related to using touchscreen for hiding/showing the controls, I did more testing, and it happens also in my XPS15 when I use the touchscreen, but not when I use the mouse.

Hi @@Luke, I'm still having this issue in the latest version (1.1.209), I think it's related to using touchscreen for hiding/showing the controls, I did more testing, and it happens also in my XPS15 when I use the touchscreen, but not when I use the mouse.

Make sure the app's display mode is set to mobile. Check this under the app's display settings. Thanks.

hichaam

Yes, it does sove it, thanks.

But I hope it will be solved on TV mode also, I prefer the horizontal layout :).

TV mode on a mobile device is not supported, sorry. The solution will be to make sure that you can't get into that situation in the first place. Thanks.