Home Screen Selection request

hjason7812

hjason7812

Hello, i was customizing my server when i realized that there is no selection to make music it's own thing (Latest Music) there is only latest media which jumbles everything together.. .. You have it bunched up with movies and it is smack dab in the middle of all the movies..

I request there be a selection for latest music and take out the music from the latest media selection..

This will make everyone happy across the board i am sure...

Thank you

Hi, if you enable latest media it will display latest media for each library individually. It won't jumble music together with the others.

Does this answer your question?

hjason7812

absolutely not sorry.. what i mean by jumbled them together is that the music category sits in the middle of the tv and movies.. i don't want it there. i want it at the bottom which having the latest music selection on the home page would solve.

hjason7812

removed duplicate topic

yeah thanks don't know how that happened..

tried to delete it but i can't no option to.

It goes by the order of your library order, so change that and then the latest sections will reorder to match.

Can you show a screenshot of your home screen as well as the home screen settings? Thanks.

hjason7812

it did show it moved towards the bottom finally, but it isn't all the way down there yet..

post-175947-0-38523700-1522625285_thumb.png

post-175947-0-78907300-1522625299_thumb.png

That's because you have latest media as section 3 and next up as section 4.

hjason7812

well latest media is for movies and tv shows but music is mixed in there and shouldn't be..

Sorry that's just the way we do it. The latest media section lists all libraries individually.

hjason7812

it would be nice if you take music out of there and add the latest music section on it's own..