Library not updating

Drego344

Drego344

im running emby on freenas 9.10.2-u6 and for some reason its not updating when new movies are added.....its not even updating the web app

Drego344

yeah....and it update just fine....but isnt it suppose to update it without me doing a manual scan

Drego344

i have couchpotato setup to notify emby whenever there are new files... but no luck.....im gonna give that a shot

Drego344

so now i realize that the movies are being added.....they are just now showing in the recently added section.....im using the embruary skin in kodi and it shows when a movie is added by date.....i add a movie this morning and its saying it was added in 2011....can this be the issue

its the same for the tvshows

the web app is the same....not showing in the recently added section

Edited by Drego344

Make sure you checked the date created timestamp and not the date modified timestamp. 

If the files were imported with pre-existing nfo then check the value in the  nfo file.

Drego344

its updating perfect......just not placing them in the recent section.....just added a new tv show krypton and it did the same thing......this is a new tvshow i have never heard about until today....but the date is off

just dont get it....everything was working fine two days ago....i didnt change anything...it just broke

Edited by Drego344

Check your date added behavior in server library settings. Nothing is broken, it's just that the other items have newer dates.

Well you should look at the two options and decide what is best for you. And check your added value in nfo like I mentioned earlier, if you have nfo files.

• 2 weeks later...