YTrailers?

jachin99

jachin99

I would like a tool that automatically downloads local trailers and stores them so that I can view the trailer for a movie on that given movie's info screen within Emby for Media Center.  Does the YTrailers plugin accomplish this, and if so, how do I set it up?  I see a link for trailers in the web client but I'm not seeing many links in EMC. 

Smitty018210

I would like a tool that automatically downloads local trailers and stores them so that I can view the trailer for a movie on that given movie's info screen within Emby for Media Center.  Does the YTrailers plugin accomplish this, and if so, how do I set it up?  I see a link for trailers in the web client but I'm not seeing many links in EMC. 

I don't think there is. There programs out there that do this, but as for as I know Emby isn't one of them. Legal issues I'm sure.

I don't know if the server trailers plugin would help you our not. I don't use it myself. Give it a try and see what happens. :)

Edited by Smitty018210

kingy444

Just for info - no ETA on the return as of yet but it is coming back - plugin does exactly as your requesting so just wait it out while radeon sorts out the logistics

• 1 month later...
Allan Cameron

Just for info - no ETA on the return as of yet but it is coming back - plugin does exactly as your requesting so just wait it out while radeon sorts out the logistics

We have waited long enough IMO. I will be looking for other software to do this. I will let everyone here know if i find something that works well.

• 1 month later...
sudobringbeer

Does the plugin as a download from his website work? How do I know the .dll is legit and does not do any harm to my system? 

Spaceboy

Does the plugin as a download from his website work? How do I know the .dll is legit and does not do any harm to my system?

happy users? Other that it’s the same as anything ever, buyer beware