Chocolate Detail page - overview not scrolling

RonNCmale

RonNCmale

Am I missing something in configure? Some movies with long descriptions do not scroll. See Attached pic532d7ecb256c0_Capture.png

Edited by RonNCmale

I haven't been able to work out proper auto scrolling in that situation (plus, I'm not a fan of auto-scrolling in general).  The workaround so far is to increase the size of the area for the overview but, in very long cases, that still doesn't fit.

See here for more discussion.

In the next version I will provide an even larger option for the overview so it should catch that one.

RonNCmale

Thanks EBR for your quick reply and I'm looking forward to your next version. I think it would be better to have the area scroll for large overviews that way it would be able to be read all the time instead of in some cases the overview can't be read, it gives the feeling of incomplete or broken. Just my two cents. But I'm thankful for whatever you can do, knowing that there is no way to please everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
RonNCmale

Version 3.0.148.0 (Beta) of MB Classic was released today 3/31/14. The larger option for the overview didn't catch all the overview.5339a200d9bee_Capture.png

Edited by RonNCmale

AdrianW

I was using Chocolate yesterday and I'm sure I spotted scrolling overviews somewhere.

RonNCmale

AdrianW,

All areas of the overview do scroll with the excection of the detail page, see above examples. EBR has elected to enlarge the area of the overview instead of having it scroll. (see his comments above.)