Ability to hide playback gui when playing intro

mentasm

mentasm

I have cinema mode enabled and have intros for dolby surround etc that play before a movie plays.  

These videos art short, but the playback gui flashes up and stays displayed for almost the entire time the video runs.  It kind of kills the cinema experience.

I would love to have a way to disable the playback gui popping up during the cinema mode intro movies

• Like 3

To take it a step further, if you move the mouse or press a button, we could have it display "no skip" on screen like some blu ray discs do.

How about that @?

Guest asrequested

I wouldn't want the no skip. Unless it's only for codec intros. A lot of times it'll play trailers that I've seen a hundred times, and I'd like to be able to skip through that. But hiding the UI when trailers or codec intro is playing, is a good idea.

On a similar topic. Have you fixed the HD codec intro issue? 

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/56548-codec-intros-questions/?hl=cinema

Edited by Doofus

mentasm

yeah, not being able to skip a trailer would suck (even though I don't use trailers in cinema mode).  I have no opinion either way regarding no skip.  I don't see it as an advantage or disadvantage.