Adding new video: Boxset disappeared

jscoys

What do you mean by "the boxset disappeared"?  From where?  Can you search for it and find it?

I can see AutoBoxSets creating it but, what is weird is it looks like it is re-creating it on each refresh that you ran.  It should just be confirming the existing members.

Can you examine the collection xml and see if it looks strange (like has a bunch of repeat members)?

jscoys

What do you mean by "the boxset disappeared"?  From where?  Can you search for it and find it?

I can see AutoBoxSets creating it but, what is weird is it looks like it is re-creating it on each refresh that you ran.  It should just be confirming the existing members.

Can you examine the collection xml and see if it looks strange (like has a bunch of repeat members)?

Disappeared from the view "Collections", where I'm supposed to see the xml? I already deleted the cache directory to let him rebuild, but without success.

Happy2Play

Disappeared from the view "Collections", where I'm supposed to see the xml? I already deleted the cache directory to let him rebuild, but without success.

Look in *\Emby-Server\data\collections folder.

Happy2Play

@@jscoys

What OS is your server on?  It may be related to this topic.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/57054-boxsets-being-created-but-not-showing-up-in-emby/

Sorry should have looked at first post, so probably related to other topic.

Edited by Happy2Play

jscoys

Hum on my case all collections are showing up excepting this one following a new movie part of the collection added into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy2Play

Hum on my case all collections are showing up excepting this one following a new movie part of the collection added into it.

Could you test removing a collection from \data\collection folder and doing a library scan to see if the collection is rebuilt. You can just move it out of the folder so you have it as a backup.

jscoys

Could you test removing a collection from \data\collection folder and doing a library scan to see if the collection is rebuilt. You can just move it out of the folder so you have it as a backup.

Ok yeah I deleted the whole collections directory and then I started a library scan... all directories were created successfully but does not appear in the view now...

Happy2Play

Hmm, just like the other topic this is a non-Windows issues, or I just can't reproduce on my systems.  So this topic may get merged with the other one as it would appear to be the same issue in the Beta server cycle.

• Like 1