Reports Plugin

tmb4016

tmb4016

Hi Just loaded the Reports plugin and restarted the server but I cannot get any reports to generate. Just the Loist and media type boxes displayed. No data.

Server Version is Beta 3.3.1.9 and reports plugin 1.0.4.0

Server log attached

Log Extract.txt

Any ideas -

Happy2Play

Thought it was my system, but it has been flaky for a couple betas now.  Activities report works but list  types don't..

tmb4016

Hi - I thought it was me !!. As per Happy the activity stuff works fine just not the lists.

Hopefully we'll get a fix soon as it looks useful.

We'll get an update to the plugin out. Thanks for being a part of the beta testing team.

• Like 2

tmb4016

Great Luke - Quick work 3.3.1.10 of server and 1.0.5.0 of plugin all fixed. Thanks for the speedy response. 

tmb4016

3.3.1.13 seems to have broken the plugin again. The list of movies etc does not populate. Activities section all ok. 1.0.5.0 of Reports plugin.

Happy2Play

Server log?

"Method not found" when changing report type.

http://whs2011-home:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?StartIndex=0&Limit=100&IncludeItemTypes=Series&HasQueryLimit=true&GroupBy=None&ReportView=ReportData&DisplayType=Screen&UserId=8a92b1abefc1499989cf5353a4f1541c&SortOrder=Ascending 
2018-04-05 08:31:21.899 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.151.8. Time: 0ms. http://whs2011-home:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?UserId=8a92b1abefc1499989cf5353a4f1541c&IncludeItemTypes=Series&ReportView=ReportData 
2018-04-05 08:31:21.899 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.3.1.13
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String[] MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.get_ItemIds()'.
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.GetQueryResult(BaseReportRequest request, User user)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.GetReportResult(GetItemReport request, User user)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceExecGeneral.Execute(Type serviceType, IRequest request, Object instance, Object requestDto, String requestName)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute(HttpListenerHost appHost, Object requestDto, IRequest req)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__70.MoveNext()
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.GetQueryResult(BaseReportRequest request, User user)
	   at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.GetReportResult(GetItemReport request, User user)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceExecGeneral.Execute(Type serviceType, IRequest request, Object instance, Object requestDto, String requestName)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.Execute(HttpListenerHost appHost, Object requestDto, IRequest req)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.<ProcessRequestAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.<RequestHandler>d__70.MoveNext()

Happy2Play

FYI Reports are functioning again. Not sure if fixed in .14 or .15.

• 2 weeks later...
vaise

I would like to be able to sort by a few other titles at the top - resolution and video type.  They are not sortable currently.

I want to get a list of the lower quality movies as I am planning on getting a 4k/UHD TV and SD squality is a bit suspect.  

PenkethBoy

Export the report to excel and use its functionality to do the sorting etc - much easier

• Like 1

vaise

Tried to export - to excel, change to 10,000 (as more than 500 movies), and get - 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Happy2Play

Tried to export - to excel, change to 10,000 (as more than 500 movies), and get - 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Tested v1.0.4.0 on stable and 1.0.6.0 on beta and couldn't reproduce this error.

PenkethBoy

just tried on stable and beta server @ 10000 and work fine for me

did you have any filters set?

Ha - H2P just bet me to it

Edited by PenkethBoy

vaise

nope - just click export, change dropdown to 10000, excel or csv throw the same thing.

Guess it relates to my system in some way - latest beta server if that means anything.

everything up to and including 500 works.

A 1500 option is all I need......

vaise

2018-04-24 15:16:46.425 Error HttpServer: Error processing request

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.3.1.23

Command line: C:\Users\Vaise\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Vaise\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Vaise\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

Processor count: 8

Program data path: C:\Users\Vaise\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application directory: C:\Users\Vaise\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at EmbyReports.Api.Common.ReportBuilderBase.GetVideoStream(BaseItem item)

at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetReportRows(IEnumerable`1 items, List`1 options)

at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetResult(BaseItem[] items, IReportsQuery request)

at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.Get(GetReportDownload request)

System.NullReferenceException

at EmbyReports.Api.Common.ReportBuilderBase.GetVideoStream(BaseItem item)

at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetReportRows(IEnumerable`1 items, List`1 options)

at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.GetResult(BaseItem[] items, IReportsQuery request)

at EmbyReports.Api.ReportsService.Get(GetReportDownload request)

vaise

Just to report - I saw an update today, after the beta update - and now I can export 10,000 option with no crash.

cybergrimes

I'm getting an error on 3.4.0.1-- "Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1 MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_Genres()'."

anyone else?

Happy2Play

I'm getting an error on 3.4.0.1-- "Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1 MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_Genres()'."

anyone else?

Yep I am seeing the same.  The plugin displays nothing and you can see this error in the log at the time trying to display Reports.

2018-05-03 15:44:04.284 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?StartIndex=0&Limit=100&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&HasQueryLimit=true&GroupBy=None&ReportView=ReportData&DisplayType=Screen&UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&SortOrder=Ascending. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-05-03 15:44:04.284 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.151.8. Time: 0ms. http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?StartIndex=0&Limit=100&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&HasQueryLimit=true&GroupBy=None&ReportView=ReportData&DisplayType=Screen&UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&SortOrder=Ascending 
2018-05-03 15:44:04.285 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://homeserver:8096/emby/Items/Filters?UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&ReportView=ReportData. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-05-03 15:44:04.285 Debug BaseItem: Query requires post-filtering due to CollapseBoxSetItems
2018-05-03 15:44:04.286 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&ReportView=ReportData. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-05-03 15:44:04.286 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.151.8. Time: 0ms. http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Headers?UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&ReportView=ReportData 
2018-05-03 15:44:04.287 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Items?StartIndex=0&Limit=100&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&HasQueryLimit=true&GroupBy=None&ReportView=ReportData&DisplayType=Screen&UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&SortOrder=Ascending. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36
2018-05-03 15:44:04.472 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.4.0.1
	Command line: C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 12
	Program data path: C:\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Emby-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1<System.String> MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.get_Genres()'.
	   at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.<GetOption>b__4_37(BaseItem i, ReportRow r)
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at EmbyReports.Api.Data.ReportBuilder.<GetOption>b__4_37(BaseItem i, ReportRow r)

2018-05-03 15:44:04.472 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 500 to 192.168.151.8. Time: 185ms. http://homeserver:8096/emby/Reports/Items?StartIndex=0&Limit=100&IncludeItemTypes=Movie&HasQueryLimit=true&GroupBy=None&ReportView=ReportData&DisplayType=Screen&UserId=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada&SortOrder=Ascending 

• 6 months later...
kookmeyer147
Hoping this thread isn't dead, I'm using Reports version 1.0.15.0 on the current version of Emby, 3.5.3.0 and it's not working right.

I'm trying to run a report to show all missing TV show episodes, and it's not displaying all the missing episodes. For example, I know I'm missing several Walking Dead episodes, but they're not showing up. Reports is only showing me 41 missing episodes total. Most (38 out of the 41) of the "missing" episodes are for episodes that haven't come out yet, so the actual missing episodes aren't even showing up, it's shows that have yet to air.

full-log.txt