Guide update not replacing old data

denz

denz

Edit: For some reason it was mapped to a wrong channel but still the issue of not seeing map channels on long url but somehow on my ipad i was able to click on empty area and it showed up.

Today is start of the AFL season and I looked at the guide I go something is not right the opening game is not on tv then I downloaded the xmltv file and there it is but it is not appearing on the tv guide have done three updates nothing I even changed from xmltv file to url, restarted the server still no change. The game is at 4pm channel 7mate

Also When you put the url that is long there is no map channels option as you can see from the last picture.

Checked the logs all look good, restarted the server but it has not updated. Tomorrow is also a game on and same thing it doesn't have it on the guide.

2018-03-22 15:09:17.886 Info App: Found epg channel in XmlTV null 7mate 98

<channel id="98">

<display-name lang="en">7mate</display-name>

<icon src="http://images.icetv.com.au/channels/seven-mate-v2.png"/>

<lcn>73</lcn>

</channel>

<programme airingID="137697674" mediaID="19849-272114" start="20180322080000 +0000" stop="20180322113000 +0000" channel="98">

<title lang="en">AFL: Championship Season</title>

<sub-title lang="en">2018 - Round 1 - Richmond v Carlton</sub-title>

<desc lang="en">Coming to you live from the MCG is the match between 2017 Premiers, Richmond and Carlton. The pundits are highly qualified about how they perceive the Season fortunes for both teams. For the Tigers, last year was a 37 year fairy tale come true, but the proof remains in the 2018 pudding. For the Blues, it's all about their stars, especially Matthew Kreuzer, and in particular, their capacity to remain injury free.</desc>

<category lang="en">Sport</category>

<category lang="en">AFL</category>

<language lang="en">English</language>

<icon src="http://images.icetv.com.au/placeholder/19849_poster.png"width="1000" height="680" />

<country lang="en">Australia</country>

<sport lang="en">AFL</sport>

<video>

<present>yes</present>

<colour>yes</colour>

<aspect>16:9</aspect>

<quality>SDTV</quality>

</video>

<premiere />

<subtitles type="teletext" />

</programme>

5ab3539bc3c97_Capture.png

5ab3550beab17_Capture2.png

Edited by denz

denz

It was as it had wrong channel map my bad. If you could make the url shorter so the option to map channels can be seen but hopefully I don't have to go to it again.