Chapter Image Extraction

happybogan

happybogan

I have noticed that image extraction is not working properly with the new version (3.3.0.0), chapters show up (with no images).

ffmpeg has just been updated and path is correct.

All extraction options are correct under the respective folders. I.e. 'Enable chapter image extraction'

If I revert to Emby v3.0.8500.0 then image extraction works correctly.

Is this a known issue or am I the only one having this problem?

Using Qmono 4.4.2.11

Qnap firmware 4.2.5

happybogan

Image extraction completes in approx. 22 seconds (far too quick) and no images are added to the relevant folder and are subsequently not present under the 'chapters' tab in Emby for WMC

happybogan

Log attached.

Happening mostly with .mkv but have noticed with .mp4 also, seems to be acrossserver-63657324191.txt the board.

NB: With all settings the same and reverting back to v3.0.8.500.0 image extraction has been running for approx 40 mins already and I can see the correct images being generated in the appropriate folder (chapter images also present in Emby for WMC).

Can you try running the chapter images scheduled task and then attach that log?

Also is there a newer QMono available? 4.4.2 is pretty old at this point.

Did you check and make sure it's enabled for each of your emby libraries? click on a library in library setup, and there will be chapter image settings for that library.

Can you please double check, because between the two versions you mention it is different. In the old version it is one system-wide setting. In the new version it is independent per library.

Ok, the second log you provided still doesn't show the chapter images scheduled task so there isn't much for me to review here. Are you sure you got the right one?