Report PlugIn - Missing Episodes showing UnAired Episodes ?

rbjtech

rbjtech

Hi,

Using the Report plugin with the Filter 'Missing Episodes' - it appears to list the UnAired Versions as well as any Missing Episodes.

The main system knows what is Missing and what is UnAired - I presume using todays date as the logic - Can the Reports do this too and not display future Episodes as 'Missing' ?

Example below.

Many Thanks,

Richard.

5ab2e9ce1a805_Report.png

chjohans

I see the same thing, +1 for the idea of missing vs unaired.

And thanks for posting this, I actually didn't know that Reports had a "missing episode" filter, very useful indeed and even more useful if and when we get separate filters for "Missing" and "Unaired" :)

rbjtech

Thanks Luke - I appreciate your reply.  I had a quick look at the source code and hopefully somebody can modify the code to add the 'IsUnaired' variable into the missing episodes logic - I'm no developer so wouldn't know where to begin to do this ..  :(

Edited by rbjtech

• 1 year later...
computerprep

This is kind of a long workaround, but this is one way to get the info you need while the filters are being worked on...

View a report of all missing files, but make sure you don't group by anything or start collapsed. Export it all to your favorite spreadsheet application, then sort or filter by release date to only see missing episodes whose release date is present or past.

Unfortunately, the date filter only lets you choose by year, not filter down to month or day. Which would be another good feature.