Anime Metadata Wrong Language

seamon67

seamon67

When I try to setup an Anime library, the metadata that gets downloaded is in German for the show info even though I setup the preferred language as English. The episode metadata is fine and is in English, only the show info metadata is showing up in German for some reason.

seamon67

The Metadata agent was defaulting to the German version of MyAnimeList for some reason, I just changed the website priority

• 1 month later...
Spiricore

I'm having the exact same problem but I'm not seeing any of the providers added by the plug-in nor how to change the priority. In library metadata server settings I only have TMDB and TOMD. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. When I go to the anime plugin settings I only see 7 options and a constant loading circle.

Any help would be really appreciated, as I've been trying to figure this out for about an hour now and I'm getting really frustrated.

post-258140-0-48342000-1524457646_thumb.png

Edited by Spiricore

I'm having the exact same problem but I'm not seeing any of the providers added by the plug-in nor how to change the priority. In library metadata server settings I only have TMDB and TOMD. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. When I go to the anime plugin settings I only see 7 options and a constant loading circle.

Any help would be really appreciated, as I've been trying to figure this out for about an hour now and I'm getting really frustrated.

It's under the Metadata tab in the Library section, although in the next release it will be moved to per library.

Do you really need the anime plugin? tvdb data will suffice in most situations.

Spiricore

It's under the Metadata tab in the Library section, although in the next release it will be moved to per library.

Do you really need the anime plugin? tvdb data will suffice in most situations.

Maybe I'm blind? (Screenshot attached)

I guess it's not a big deal, I just enjoyed having the additional information available. Thanks for your reply.

post-258140-0-08054000-1524460285_thumb.png

Use the dropdown to change the media type from Movies to Series, and then after do the same for Seasons and Episodes.

• Like 1

If you have a regular tv library then you may want to wait until the next release, because putting the anime plugin at the top could mess with that. In the next release the order of preference will be configured for each library rather than globally.

• Like 1