Unable to stream Live TV

FGaray

FGaray

Hello.  I have written to you guys before for assistance.  A little context on the issue: Live TV module will not stream.

I am running Emby Server V3.3.1.0 on a Win 8 Pro fully patched.  I have three TV tuners installed:

1 - Win TV-HDR-1600 (Latest Drivers)

1 - Win TV-HDR 950 (Latest Driver)

1 - HDHR-US Dual (firmware 20170930)

I started to observe an odd behavior with my Emby server where it will not stream live TV unless I reboot Windows.  Not the Emby service, restart Windows.  It all started after uninstalling NextPVR and started using LiveTV.  I used the three tuners in NextPVR for quite sometime with no issues.

When I wrote to report the issue, I was told for testing purposes to not allow the Emby Windows service account to login as the local admin and to let it start on its on which did not work.  After doing that and rebooting the server I was able to stream live TV and then after awhile it stopped and would not stream again unless I reboot the server.  Further, I store my media in a NAS and allowing the Emby Windows account not to log on as the local admin hinders my ability to connect the SMB shares.  

I am a bit frustrated with the Live TV module and would really liked if someone would take the time to work with me to achieve resolution as I really like Emby but not being able to stream TV from the tuners will be a deal breaker and will force me to look at other alternatives.  Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.  I've enclosed the sever logs for your review.  I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

FG

Emby ffmpeg Log 03.20.18.txt

Emby Server Log 03.20.18.txt

FGaray

Further from the Windows System Logs, I'm seeing quite a bit of these:

The Emby Server service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Hi, does your system have a mediabrowser.serverapplication.exe file? If so let's delete that. Shut down the server and service first though. Thanks.

That's good. That's what I wanted to happen so that we can do away with the old windows service on your system. The next version of Emby Server will delete this file anyway.

So what you should do now is setup the windows service using our newer instructions that we announced last year:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/50992-how-to-run-emby-server-as-a-windows-service/

Thanks.