Vertical scrollbar doesn't appear

Richard Branches

Happy2Play

I noticed today the scrollbar appears miraculously in the first attempt, did you do something server side maybe?

There hasn't been a new Stable release, so no.  Unless you were only seeing the issue via Connect?

Edited by Happy2Play

Richard Branches

There hasn't been a new Stable release, so no.  Unless you were only seeing the issue via Connect?

I don't need to use connect on the browser, it always connects automatically, but I was using an static IP so I'm going to switch again to that to confirm and I'll let you know.

Edited by delacosta78

Happy2Play

I made the comment about Connect because it provides different versioning as it is web based and usually is very close to the Beta branch.  If you are connecting to your server via ip/hostname/localhost you are seeing your installed version.

Richard Branches

I switched to static IP and the scrollbar appeared in the first attempt so I wonder why it's working OK this time.

Richard Branches

Unfortunately it's broken again, it goes back and forth...

Edited by delacosta78

• 3 months later...
Happy2Play

On the new 4.0 version of the server the scroll bar is still broken... 

I have a scroll bar in Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

Richard Branches

I have a scroll bar in Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

I do have it when I press F5 everytime!!, isn't that nice!?...

Edited by delacosta78

Happy2Play

I do have it when I press F5 everytime!!, isn't that nice!...

Is this specific to one machine?  I have tested on multiple local machines and logging via app.emby.media and all have scollbar.

Q-Droid

On the new 4.0 version of the server the scroll bar is still broken... 

What type of monitor do you have? I also had this problem (posted in this thread) and recently had to replace my monitor. Wouldn't you know it the problem went away. Old monitor was a 16:10 (WSXGA+) 1680x1050 Acer. The new one is a full HD 16:9 1920x1080 Dell. Also changed from DVI to HDMI cable. I don't know why but the problem went away from Opera and Chrome. I don't know if the browsers didn't like the old aspect ratio, resolution or what. Not likely that the monitor itself was at fault.

Edit: Added a few details.

Edited by Q-Droid

Richard Branches

What type of monitor do you have? I also had this problem (posted in this thread) and recently had to replace my monitor. Wouldn't you know it the problem went away. Old monitor was a 16:10 1680x1050 Acer. The new one is a full HD 16:9 1920x1080 Dell. I don't know why but the problem went away from Opera and Chrome. I don't know if the browsers didn't like the old aspect ratio, resolution or what. Not likely that the monitor itself was at fault.

I'm using a laptop with 1366x768px screen, I have another computer (all-in-one) with a resolution a little bit higher than this so I'm gonna check on that as soon as I can.