Audio stream preference override default in media container

mbnwa

mbnwa

I recently changed from my Apple TV 4K(s) to Android shield(s), most of my library is m4v's in Apple format I.E 2ch AAC is default, subtitles on. On the Apple TV it would override the defaults of sorts and always play the AC3 track and disable subtitles, however on the Shield it's defaulting to 2ch AAC + Sub's can an option be added on a per device profile setting to override these defaults without having to edit my entire lib?

for example on a Nvidia Shield device profile add:

Audio Preference: (Dropdown menu with) Default OR HD Audio / Surround / Stereo OR Surround / Stereo OR Stereo

HD Audio == Atmos / DTS-MA

Surround == 5.1 flavors

If HD Audio / Surround / Stereo was selected it and the media had an HD Audio track it would always play it first regardless of container default

if Surround / Stereo was selected it would ignore any HD Audio tracks and play only 5.1 tracks as primary if exists

if Stereo was selected it would ignore any HD Audio and 5.1 tracks and play only Stereo tracks. 

Anyway I know this is not Emby's fault as it's the way the files are encoded to meet Apples spec, however it would be nice to override the file default