One Series, two Sources, set default path for AutoOrganize / or Series

Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

Hello Com, hello Emby Team,

i have a feature Request, because i have some problems.

Feature request :: There should be an option to set an default path for a series. Or better, when i add the series the first time, this is the default path, when i later add a second path für the same series, so the first one is used for auto organize.

My problem, because i ask for this feature :: I have add a series, the source for this series is the tv recording. For example i have recorded Seasons 5-11 the actual S12 was recorded each week. Season 1-4 i have added with Osmosis over kodi, this is a tool how extrat the stream url from the service. So in kodi i have all at one place and one same optic. 

After i add this seasons over the tool he create a new folder, emyb works great, collect all the infos and i can see it on my lib in kodi.

Problem now is :: Auto organize used now the second path, was created from osmosis. But the recording should go in the first default folder.

For my example :: This is happend what im talking in this thread, i have become problems with osmosis and delet all the folders they where created by osmosis. So i have delet some recordings, because auto organize has moved the recordings in the second folder and not in the default folder. I have seen it so the recordings are gone.

So my feature request is, if we have an option for default path, when we have more then one folder for a series. Default is set by first path for a series. So Auto Organize move the files always on the right place.

@@sualfred has talk to me, i should post it here.

Greet's and sorry for my bad english.

Kodi_Newcomer