Playing stops randomly

AndaPlays

AndaPlays

Hi, it looks like your server transcoding is just not fast enough. What you could try to do is enable the vaapi hardware transcoding option under server transcoding options.

See if that helps. If it's still not fast enough after that, then you're going to want to limit your playback to video files that the xbox can play natively without any transcoding.

AndaPlays

Hi, it looks like your server transcoding is just not fast enough. What you could try to do is enable the vaapi hardware transcoding option under server transcoding options.

See if that helps. If it's still not fast enough after that, then you're going to want to limit your playback to video files that the xbox can play natively without any transcoding.

Okay I'll try that. But If I look while streaming in my Dashboard, its says Direct Playing. And my CPU Usage is on like 20% only. So its dosen't transcode anything, or am I wrong?

Yea i can see from your logs that it first started with direct play, and then the player had an error with the file and so we automatically switched to transcoding in order to resolve it. Our windows store app is using the built in microsoft video player.