Itemdetails Loading forever

xalio

schogobong

Yes, I uninstalled the most current version of Qmono and then installed the previous version (5.10.0.140). The installation worked fine, unfortunately it didn't resolve my issue. I am now going back to the version before last (5.4.1.6.0).

5.4.1.6.0 was released on November 20th 2017. Emby was definitely working for me back then. So if this doesn't resolve my issue, then I'm assuming that something else is wrong.

schogobong

You have got to be kidding me - that did the trick :D

Thank you both so much for your support Luke and PenkethBoy!

So for all the tl;dr:

Issue:

When trying to access itemdetails or playing a movie, Emby starts loading, which is indicated by a spinning circle. However, the circle keeps spinning without ever showing anything. This was first noticed on March 19th in my case (while I don't use Emby every single day). I could access my library without any major issues (just smaller bugs), just displaying itemdetails and playing movies wasn't working.

Solution:

Uninstalling the latest Qmono version and instead installing the one before last (V5.4.1.6.0) via manual installation. Then I shut down Emby and restarted Emby through the App Center.

That is it.

• 2 months later...
TTuna99

Hello all

So, i have the same problem

However, my Nas is the ts-128A and there isn't a 5.4.1.6.0V of Qmono to install.

Still didn't find a solution

Can you help me please?

Thank you!

You have got to be kidding me - that did the trick :D

Thank you both so much for your support Luke and PenkethBoy!

So for all the tl;dr:

Issue:

When trying to access itemdetails or playing a movie, Emby starts loading, which is indicated by a spinning circle. However, the circle keeps spinning without ever showing anything. This was first noticed on March 19th in my case (while I don't use Emby every single day). I could access my library without any major issues (just smaller bugs), just displaying itemdetails and playing movies wasn't working.

Solution:

Uninstalling the latest Qmono version and instead installing the one before last (V5.4.1.6.0) via manual installation. Then I shut down Emby and restarted Emby through the App Center.

That is it.

What have you tried to do so far? What Qmono is available for your NAS?

PenkethBoy

@@Luke

the Ts-128A cpu is

Realtek RTD1295 quad-core 1.4GHz processor
Architecture: 64-bit ARM A53
Hardware encryption acceleration engine

may depend on what version of QTS he is running as well

TTuna99

Qmono is V5.12.0.266 (2018/05/23)

And yes, the CPU is the one PenkethBoy said.

I've tried previous Qmono versions and disabling subtitles...

Do you think it has to do with ffmpeg?? I have version 4.0.0

Emby version is 3.4.0.0 (there is no 3.4.0.1 for my NAS)

QTS is 4.3.4.0588 (2018/05/19)

What do you mean with "Hardware encryption acceleration engine"?

Thank you

I'm a little unclear on what your issue is. Can you please describe your problem in more detail? thanks.

schogobong

If 5.4.1.6.0V is not available for your NAS, you could also try any other version that was released before March 17th (that's when the updates were released that messed with my system at least).

I'm guessing yes. Hopefully you can at least stay on something 5.2 or higher because that's going to be needed soon.

TTuna99

The problem is that my NAS is the TS-128A, wich is very recent, so there aren't previous versions of Qmono....

My issue is the same as this thread owner... If the movie or series has media info, when i open it, the details start loading and the circle keeps spining forever, the video never starts... If i turn off media info, such as the TVDB or IMDB, the files play fine... Strange....

• Like 1

The problem is that my NAS is the TS-128A, wich is very recent, so there aren't previous versions of Qmono....

My issue is the same as this thread owner... If the movie or series has media info, when i open it, the details start loading and the circle keeps spining forever, the video never starts... If i turn off media info, such as the TVDB or IMDB, the files play fine... Strange....

Can you please attach the emby server log from when you experienced a problem? You can learn how to do that here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Which is the solution for problem with media info. I have QNAP TS-128A.

Hi there, can you please describe the problem that you're having? Thanks !

igrgic

If the movie or series has media info, when i open it, the details start loading, but never show details, and the circle keeps spining forever,

igrgic

Hardware:
NAS QNAP TS-128A

SOftware:
QTS 4.3.4.0644
QMono V5.12.0.266 from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/193
ffmpeg static V4.0.0. from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/379
Emby server 3.5.0.0. from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/343

Clients:
Chrome on Win 10 64 bit
Emby Teather on Win 10 64 bit
SONY Bravia KDL-55W756, Android 7.0

Problem:
- when I want to open movie, the details start loading, but never show details, and the circle keeps spining forever. 

- the same problem with all clients

Hardware:
NAS QNAP TS-128A

SOftware:
QTS 4.3.4.0644
QMono V5.12.0.266 from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/193
ffmpeg static V4.0.0. from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/379
Emby server 3.5.0.0. from https://www.qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/343

Clients:
Chrome on Win 10 64 bit
Emby Teather on Win 10 64 bit
SONY Bravia KDL-55W756, Android 7.0

Problem:
- when I want to open movie, the details start loading, but never show details, and the circle keeps spining forever. 

- the same problem with all clients

5b5784e6108a8_HomeEmby.png

5b57857588cd9_cartoonsemby.png

5b5785a26d28f_itemdetailsemby.png

post-27988-0-70106800-1532462660_thumb.png

post-27988-0-83772100-1532462697_thumb.png

post-27988-0-42201800-1532462716_thumb.png

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63667987200.txt.txt

embyserver-63667987198.txt

Edited by igrgic

igrgic
I can not install official package because error:

Type Date Time Users Source IP Computer name Content

Error 24.07.2018 23:11:23 System 127.0.0.1 localhost [App Center] Failed to install Emby Server 3.5.1.0. Installation package is incompatible. Use the correct package.

---------------Prepoznaj jezikAfrikaansAlbanskiAmharskiArapskiArmenskiAzerbajdžanskiBanglaBaskijskiBjeloruskiBosanskiBugarskiBurmanskiCebuanoČeškiDanskiEngleskiEsperantoEstonskiFinskiFrancuskiGalicijskiGrčkiGruzijskiGudžaratskiHaićanski kreolskiHausaHavajskiHebrejskiHindskiHmongHrvatskiIgboIndonezijskiIrskiIslandskiJapanskiJavanskiJidišJorupskiKarnatačkiKatalonskiKazaškiKineski (pojednost.)Kineski (tradicionalni)KirgiskiKmerskiKorejskiKorzičkiKurdskiLaoskiLatinskiLatvijskiLitavskiLuksemburškiMađarskiMakedonskiMalajalamskiMalajskiMalgaškiMalteškiMaorskiMarathskiMongolskiNepalskiNizozemskiNorveškiNjandžaNjemačkiPandžapskiPaštunskiPerzijskiPoljskiPortugalskiRumunjskiRuskiSamoanskiSesotskiShonaSindskiSinhaleškiSlovačkiSlovenskiSomalskiSrpskiSundanskiSvahiliŠkotski gaelskiŠpanjolskiŠvedskiTadžičkiTagalogTajlandskiTalijanskiTamilskiTeluškiTurskiUkrajinskiUrdskiUzbečkiVelškiVijetnamskiXhosaZapadnofrizijskiZuluHrvatski

I can not

PenkethBoy

@@Luke

the cpu is

Realtek RTD1295 quad-core 1.4GHz processor

Architecture: 64-bit ARM A53
Hardware encryption acceleration engine

and the OP is running the latest firmware QTS 4.3.4.0644 - which is the same as my TS-853A x64

In theory it should run the latest .netcore 3.5.1.0 package

Although the CPU may be unknown to the latest package build install script

Its very much an entry level NAS so speed and power will be limited

My mistake, sorry. I saw 64 bit in the server log and assumed incorrectly.

So we don't currently have an official package but stay tuned. We might have something for you soon.

For your current installation, based on this log, can you try turning off the server's Dlna features and see if that helps? Thanks !

igrgic

I tried to disable server's DLNA on Emby, but still no change.

I tried to disable general DLNA on QANP, but still no change.

I know the CPU is weak but I just need direct play, not transcoding.