emby inside chroot

diogosena

Unfortunately there is nothing obvious here for me to go on. We're looking into it though. Thanks.

diogosena

Unfortunately there is nothing obvious here for me to go on. We're looking into it though. Thanks.

Thank's, if you need some help testing, send me an extra debug/more verbose version.

We're going to be updating to the 2.1 version of the .net core runtime very soon, so we'll see if that has an impact. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
diogosena

We're going to be updating to the 2.1 version of the .net core runtime very soon, so we'll see if that has an impact. Thanks.

Updated to 3.5 stable, emby crashed overnight, one of my cpu cores stuck at 100%, had to kill -9, (kill -15 didnt work)

Also tried emby arm on docker (in another arm device), the process crash and restarts as soon as I try to open library webpage (everytime, no exceptions, cant even see thumbnails images).

I'm so tired of these bugs that i had to do a health check script to detect those crashes/freezes and restart emby.

Edited by diogosena

Can you please attach the emby server log? The crash could very possibly have come from a third party plugin, and I can help you identify that and remove the plugin. Thanks.

diogosena

Can you please attach the emby server log? The crash could very possibly have come from a third party plugin, and I can help you identify that and remove the plugin. Thanks.

I'm sending you the entire log folder, both from dpkg and from docker install.

Hope it helps.

logs_docker.zip

logs_dpkg.zip

Ok, I'm afraid we just haven't tested your scenario inside of a chroot. We will try to allocate some resources into doing this. Thanks.

diogosena

Ok, I'm afraid we just haven't tested your scenario inside of a chroot. We will try to allocate some resources into doing this. Thanks.

thanks, just remember, the docker logs are from another test device, without chroot.

• 2 weeks later...
diogosena

Still doing tests here, since I disabled "DLNA Playto" feature, i haven't had a single crash (4 days already).

The problem is, this feature is the main reason I use emby, please try to fix it.