Nero Theme?

RobNY

I just had to upgrade my Windows Media Center Server with all new hardware and so a fresh install.  I had paid for the Nero Theme but I don't see it anywhere to install.  Any help?

-RobNY

I guess you mean Neo from Soultaker?

He hasn't been around in quite a while so I'm not sure of the state of his themes.  Sorry.

I guess you mean Neo from Soultaker?

He hasn't been around in quite a while so I'm not sure of the state of his themes.  Sorry.

Does that mean we can't use his theme anymore?  Is there a way to transfer the theme from an old install?

-RobNY

Edited by RobNY

• 2 weeks later...
lharris

No, not that, but probably everything else you need.

That's still a huge blocker man... gotta stay on WMC until Emby or Plex or even Silicon Dust, which seems to be the closest with DRM support for Win10 and Xbox One, get's their act together and supports encrypted channels and copy never/once flags.  I know of several people who used to poke fun at me for sticking with Media Center and recently Spectrum in the northeastern US has encrypted all of their channels, even the locals, and now their equipment and software is useless.  The LiveTV functionality of Emby, Plex, and even SiliconDust DVR service is essentially meaningless to me and Emby Theatre, while nice, doesn't fully replace the Emby Media Center Plugin as I have to fall back to Windows Media Center in order to have a true custom built mutli-room DVR solution that supports encrypted channels and copy never flags.

Edited by lharris
  • Like 1

jachin99

If you still have your old machine with the theme installed there is probably a way to transplants the theme. I would start by looking in the programdata\mediabrowser folder. I think plugins are stored there