Kodi Sync App - Loosing connection in web view

/Ky
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

Hey guys,

Okay so I have Emby Sync installed on Kodi (Shield TV + Firestick) and it works flawlessly however there is a small issue where when I play a movie/tv show it shows up in the web view as the deice playing (log states "User has started playing ..." then after around 5 min or so it shows as the device has stopped playing the media the log states this too "User has stopped playing..." even though it is still playing perfectly (it does this on both devices) the device just then shows up as Last seen a minute ago and stays like that unless you stop it and then play it agaion which it will be fine for another 5min and then do exactly the same? Any ideas, it's not much of an issue just would be nice if it worked :).

/Ky

• Solution
Angelblue05

It is only a display issue bug that was introduced recently server side, when reporting progress via websocket on your server. It doesn't not effect functionality, but I corrected it in the beta version of emby for kodi to use HTTP to report progress instead.

It is only a display issue bug that was introduced recently server side, when reporting progress via websocket on your server. It doesn't not effect functionality, but I corrected it in the beta version of emby for kodi to use HTTP to report progress instead.

Awesome thanks for your help :D.