Anamorphic TV Thumbnails 4:3

raymondjpg

raymondjpg

I think recently Emby Server has been creating Anamorphic 16:9 TV thumbnails as 4:3 images. Is there some way to restore them as 16:9 images?

• 2 weeks later...
raymondjpg

Can you provide a sample video for testing? thanks.

I have only just seen your request.

Attached is a 10 second sample anamorphic video 720x576i for testing, in 7z format. ATM Emby server is generating a 4:3 thumbnail for the full video.

Regards

Anamorphic Video for Emby Testing.7z

• 1 month later...
raymondjpg

I have just updated to Server Version 3.4.0.0 and it appears that it is still creating Anamorphic 16:9 TV thumbnails as 4:3 images.

Was the sample video I provided 13 March sufficient for testing? I can provide it again (or another) if necessary.

Regards

Did you delete the image and refresh? Sorry I may not have actually tested this sample. I forgot about this second topic and referred to the original one from paulsalter and his example. I'll try to look at yours soon.

raymondjpg

Did you delete the image and refresh? Sorry I may not have actually tested this sample. I forgot about this second topic and referred to the original one from paulsalter and his example. I'll try to look at yours soon.

Yes, I deleted the image and refreshed. Still 4:3.

raymondjpg

Just updated to server Version 3.4.1.0, and it is still creating Anamorphic 16:9 TV thumbnails as 4:3 images.

Regards

I haven't looked at your sample yet. I will try to look at it soon. Thanks.