Question about remote control

all4dom

all4dom

Is there any way a harmony remote can be programmed to work with Google chrome browser? I'm trying to see if I can use it with directv now if I play it through the browser. I was going to purchase the shield tv but directv now is.not available for it. I will.not have live tv until the summer over an antenna and I really really hate the fire stick.

Thanks

all4dom

I know emby theater works with a remote but I was wondering if there was a way I can use the remote with directv now via Google chrome browser. I'm going to do live tv over an antenna but that will not be until this summer. I was planning on buying the shield but since the directv now app is not available I am.going to hold of on buying it. I am currently using a fire stick and that is horrible for tv and not to good for emby. This is for my icing room tv and im.not looking to setup a roku for that room. Any suggestions?

all4dom

I'll email them but I would.not expect much support from them. If it can't be done then no problem because by summer I will not be using that app. Thank you though luke doe your input.