Media not compatible

mattdsprague

mattdsprague

I have tried and tried to play on my iOS devices the library that I have connected to EMBY media server. I can see the list of movies but every time I go to play something on the device I get the error attached Play back error media not compatible. Anyone know why this is not working? Do I just need to ask for a refund?

post-289295-0-38039600-1520561404_thumb.jpg

log file 03082018.txt

Hi, when you downloaded and installed emby server, did you drag it into the applications folder as the directions instructed? Thanks.

Sizzlebox

I have tried and tried to play on my iOS devices the library that I have connected to EMBY media server. I can see the list of movies but every time I go to play something on the device I get the error attached Play back error media not compatible. Anyone know why this is not working? Do I just need to ask for a refund?

I am not a pro at reading Emby logs, but this looks like html/css. Not the server log or the ffmpeg log. Did you get these from the logs under Manage Server?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattdsprague

@@Luke. I did install with the applications as the instructions directed me to. I just reinstalled them with the same results

Sizzlebox

@@Luke. I did install with the applications as the instructions directed me to. I just reinstalled them with the same results

Can you playback video within your desktop/laptop web browser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk