How do I uninstall Emby theater

garr0266

garr0266

I obviously ran the uninstaller, but Emby theater still shows up in my "remove program" list. I just want it to go away.

5a9f571b413d0_emby.png

I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling again. Please help me remove it.

• 1 year later...
teddybear75

Bump, exactly same issue here. Windows 10, Emby Theatre 3.0.

Had to use third party uninstaller to force uninstall.

Happy2Play

I know there were a couple topics on this, not sure if it was about Theater though.  If you know C:\user\username\appdata\roaming\Emby-Theater no longer exists, then the uninstall registry key failed to uninstall and you will have to remove it from the Registry.

Have a look at this topic, it is about the server but same thing applies.  Look for Theater instead of Server and delete it.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/53081-uninstall-emby-server-from-windows/?p=595733

Edited by Happy2Play

teddybear75

I know there were a couple topics on this, not sure if it was about Theater though.  If you know C:\user\username\appdata\roaming\Emby-Theater no longer exists, then the uninstall registry key failed to uninstall and you will have to remove it from the Registry.

Have a look at this topic, it is about the server but same thing applies.  Look for Theater instead of Server and delete it.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/53081-uninstall-emby-server-from-windows/?p=595733

Thanks, wise uninstaller, found it for me when i used forced uninstall :)