No subtitles on Samsung KU6000 after updating to Emby 1.0.37

Suurbier91

Suurbier91

Hello everyone,

I have the following issue I'd like to report.

None of my subtitles are showing after updating the Emby App to version 1.0.37 on my Samsung tv . Before this update everything was working just fine. 
The firmware on my Samsung tv is 1208.2 which is the newest version.
I haven't changed any settings in the app or the server so this problem occured when the app was updated.
Streaming a movie to my tv using the web app works perfectly and the subtitles are showing.

I have attached the server log.
Thank you in advance for your help!

server-63655580385.txt

Edited by Suurbier91

Can you please provide a copy of the web app media info of the file? thanks.

Suurbier91

I hope I understood you correctly and attached the correct information. This information is from when I play a movie on my pc using the Emby web app.

The subtitles are showing when I play movies directly on my pc or stream them to my tv so I think the problem must be with the newest Emby update for my Samsung tv.

post-274111-0-42712800-1520076366_thumb.jpg

Edited by Suurbier91

FrostByte

@Suurbier91 that is from Stats for Nerds.  I believe what Luke wanted was the mediainfo from the bottom of the page that you can see while looking at the movie information using the web client connected to Emby server.

If you scroll down the mediainfo from the web client will show all the internal and external subtitles in addition to the information you posted from SFN.

Edited by FrostByte

• 1 month later...
Suurbier91

Hey everyone,

I'd like to report that this issue still isn't resolved. Both my media server and Samsung app are still up to date. 
Media server version: 3.3.1.0
Samsung app version: 1.0.40

Please help me out because I use the Emby app quite a lot and since I'm not a native English speaker I do need subtitles with my movies.

• 2 weeks later...