Somebody please check on this

Cheever

Cheever

Have been using KODI with a Firestick and a TV with no problems at all.  Recently have been watching Homeland on the TVSHOWS and everything was fine until I got to season 6 episode 7(Imminent Risk), and out of 24 supposed streams none of them will connect to anything.  I do not think it is anything here. Kodi works perfectly on anything else.  Are the episodes even there or is it linked wrong.  I thought OK I will try the next episode nothing same thing.  Could someone please check on this and correct the problem.  It has been this way for days.  Hope this is the right place to ask about this.  I haven't been using Kodi for more than 4 months and just love it.

Sorry, no, this is not the right place either :).

Do you have an Emby server or are you even using Emby?

It sounds like you need to talk to whomever it is you are getting this content/stream from.

Cheever

Have been using KODI with a Firestick and a TV with no problems at all for about 4 months.  

I am new to Kodi.  Recently have been watching Homeland on the TVSHOWS and everything was fine until I got to season 6 episode 7(Imminent Risk), and out of 24 supposed streams none of them will connect to anything.  I do not think it is anything here. Kodi works perfectly on anything else.  Are the episodes even there or is it linked wrong.  I thought OK I will try the next episode nothing same thing.  Could someone please check on this and correct the problem.  It has been this way for days.  Hope this is the right place to ask about this Somebody sent me a link to here.  It scans through all 24 and the message no stream available comes up.  Suppose to be the whole season that is available. 

Sammy

This is Emby. Not Kodi and Emby doesn't support streaming from unknown sources. It is for management of your owned media or for media obtained through subscription and not flagged DRM or for media freely available without subscription fees. Your answer lies elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mastrmind11

In other words, figure out who makes your "Kodi box" and take up w/ them.

• Like 2