watched indicator for latest shows doesn't always show up

mgworek

mgworek

Docker version 3.3.0.3 but its been happening for awhile.

Not sure if anyone has asked about this before.

On the home screen or within the library latest Tv Shows in the web app it doesn't show the unwatched count but within the regular show view, they show the unwatched count. In my mixed library that has tv shows, they the unwatched count is working like normal.

In the screen cap you can see only 3 shows are showing how many unwatched episodes there are. 

I took the custom css away to use the normal unwatched circle and it doesn't fix anything.

I tested it with web version of Emby Theatre web app and Next Up is only showing it for some of the shows as well.

5a984485f2b1c_ScreenShot20180301at11454P

server-63655502146.txt

Edited by mgworek

mgworek

Test it in the web version of Emby Theater and it only shows it for a few shows in Latest Episodes.

Emby Theater is only shows 2 for Shakespeare & Hathaway while the Web App Shows 3. 

5a98483a3d79f_ScreenShot20180301at12952P

Edited by mgworek

mgworek

5a98489d02b8a_ScreenShot20180301at11133P

web app shot shows different unwatched counts. wouldn't let me send it in the last post.

mgworek

Those are individual episodes so you're not going to see counts on them.

I guess I don't understand. 

in the web app, on my home screen under latest tv shows. Since they are individual episodes I would understand that they don't show unwatched number but some shows do under latest tv shows. Why would some show them and some don't.

Edited by mgworek

If there's only one latest episode for that series, then we just show the episode directly.