Restoring settings to default

/Ky

Howdy,

Okay so I have tried to revert some of the settings back to default by copying the Schedulers from the Var/lib/Emby/Data folder to the Var/lib/Emby/Config folder but when I do this and restart the Emby server it wont boot I have to restore them back to the custom setting and then reboot my whole server, any ideas?

What files exactly did you copy?

The schedule tasks I took the default ones and copied them (overwriten) the custom ones? I even just overwriten one of them and tried to reboot emby with no look I just couldnt connnect back to emby until i put the custom one that i backed up back. Do I just need to delete the cusotm ones that I created and then the default ones will revert back?

I was hoping for an exact list of what you copied so that we can try and identify the issue. If you could provide the emby server log that would be great. Thanks.

I was hoping for an exact list of what you copied so that we can try and identify the issue. If you could provide the emby server log that would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: I've sroted it :D, deleted all of the schedle tasks from the custom folder and it reverted everything back.

Appologies I've attached a screenshot of the default and custom schedulers. I tried copying them all and no joy I then tried to copy the "c623..." and the same result5a999175980d4_Untitled.png5a9991845ab28_2.png

Also where can I find the log that you require?

Edited by /Ky