Updat to 3.3 problem?

rnhbmf

arche

I only have this problem with library type "mixed content" option and multiple subdirectories , I only mention cause I'm not sure if it is relevant or if the OP has this type of library. Mentioned this a few weeks back about this problem.

• 3 weeks later...
easez88

Any news? It's been a little while since this was introduced and I'm still not able to view my movie collection. I do not use mix content views. Also in case it helps my layout is /Movies/Movie Name/Movie.ext.

Any news? It's been a little while since this was introduced and I'm still not able to view my movie collection. I do not use mix content views. Also in case it helps my layout is /Movies/Movie Name/Movie.ext.

For starters I would suggest updating to the latest version of emby server. thanks.

easez88

For starters I would suggest updating to the latest version of emby server. thanks.

Whoops didn't realize 3.4.1 had released. I have the mono error so I don't see the notification. I've updated to 3.4.1 and still same issue. 

I've just noticed this issue as well. In my case, it also skips movies. The list starts at the top showing titles starting with A and B. Then it shows 2 titles with D, 1 with F, 2 with M, 1 with P, and 1 with R. For a total of about 90 items on screen. I have a bit more than 90 movies. Not sure that logs would be helpful but happy to provide if needed. 

This is pretty much all I get. Check the Json served by the server and it is 87 items to be exact. 

Happy2Play

I've just noticed this issue as well. In my case, it also skips movies. The list starts at the top showing titles starting with A and B. Then it shows 2 titles with D, 1 with F, 2 with M, 1 with P, and 1 with R. For a total of about 90 items on screen. I have a bit more than 90 movies. Not sure that logs would be helpful but happy to provide if needed.

This is pretty much all I get. Check the Json served by the server and it is 87 items to be exact.

Do you have "Group movies into collections" enabled?  If you do could you disable it to see if it resolves your issue.

More discussion here on missing media.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/57673-no-way-to-get-to-additional-pages-of-movies-list

• Like 1

easez88

Do you have "Group movies into collections" enabled?  If you do could you disable it to see if it resolves your issue.

More discussion here on missing media.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/57673-no-way-to-get-to-additional-pages-of-movies-list

Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize there were other threads about it. Disabling group by movies by collection fixed it. Hope that gets fixed soon. I really like seeing all movies in a collection at once. Thanks again

Happy2Play

Thank you so much!!! I didn't realize there were other threads about it. Disabling group by movies by collection fixed it. Hope that gets fixed soon. I really like seeing all movies in a collection at once. Thanks again

Glad it temporarily fixed your issue.

Another weird issue that doesn't affect everyone for @@Luke to figure out.

Edited by Happy2Play

rnhbmf

That fixed mine as well, pagination is back...