Poster/Landscape for seasons

ifignella

ifignella

I've noticed more of a mix of poster and landscape for seasons and also next up, etc. It seems if there is more than one episode for next up it shows poster view, for a single episode it shows landscape. I'm assuming this is by design. For some series the seasons are in poster, some landscape. Not sure if this is by design. I don't really care either way. Just wanted to bring it up in case something is off.

Happy2Play

I already brought this up in beta.

Yes, that is by design and matches the other apps (that support mixed-width items in the same row).  Single episodes show as a thumb (but using the series in this context since, otherwise, it could be difficult to identify) but whole series show as posters.

Yes because the web app can't really do mixed-width items on the same row.

IMO everything being the exact same size on those rows is pretty boring and the mixed content screens make the interface much nicer looking.

ifignella

Ok thanks.

Any idea on different series using either poster or landscape for seasons row? Some of mine use poster, others use landscape.

Edited by ifignella

Ok thanks.

Any idea on different series using either poster or landscape for seasons row? Some of mine use poster, others use landscape.

Can you post a screenshot?

Do the seasons using a thumb have a poster?