How to list all movies for a actor

lalajee

Hi, I have added all of the library of my movies and also added the actor for each movie. when i click on actor i only see that movie but nothing else.

How to list all movies for a actor

Hi.  Try running a library scan.

already try this, still list one movie per star but i can see star are assign to mutiple movies

Can you please discuss a specific example and show screenshots? Thanks.

After running full scan, i can see all movies for each actor but how do i access all actors from home screen. Do I have to go into movie to select the actor or i can just get list of all actors and then see what movies they star in

Happy2Play

After running full scan, i can see all movies for each actor but how do i access all actors from home screen. Do I have to go into movie to select the actor or i can just get list of all actors and then see what movies they star in

There currently is no way to display all actors.  You can use search for a actor or navagate through a movie then click on the actor.

• 8 months later...

I have a similar but different question. When in the details about an actor, how can I get Emby to display all movies that the actor was in without having to use the (not obvious) "More" button. Right now we only see ten movies at a time. I would think we could increase that by at least double before using the "More" button function.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

There currently is no way to display all actors.  You can use search for a actor or navagate through a movie then click on the actor.

Shame. I would also love to be able to list all Actors (similar to how I can list Genres) and then pick an Actor to show all the movies I have with him / her.

Would be great if this could be implemented in the near future.

Happy2Play

Shame. I would also love to be able to list all Actors (similar to how I can list Genres) and then pick an Actor to show all the movies I have with him / her.

Would be great if this could be implemented in the near future.

People were a option in the past and removed.  But hopefully with all the database updates (3.6) it is something that can be revisited.

• Like 1