Cannot load individual plugins in catalog

gatorchamp85

gatorchamp85

Having a bit of trouble loading plugins for installation. I can load the catalog, but once I click on an individual plugin, I get the endlessly spinning progress wheel.

I've attached the log, any insight would be much appreciated. Error should be towards the top. To clarify, I'm running the FreeNAS plugin.

Log.txt

Edited by gatorchamp85

gatorchamp85

Update:

After updating/reboot the FreeNAS server, I was able to get the pages to load and install the plugins. After a restart, I got a plugin installation failed notification, "Error: NameResolutionFailure".

Log attached. Thanks.

Log2.txt

Having a bit of trouble loading plugins for installation. I can load the catalog, but once I click on an individual plugin, I get the endlessly spinning progress wheel.

I've attached the log, any insight would be much appreciated. Error should be towards the top. To clarify, I'm running the FreeNAS plugin.

Outgoing network requests are failing, so it looks like you may need to configure the internet connection in the freenas jail to allow connection to these domains:

2018-02-21 10:46:50.887 Error HttpClient: Error NameResolutionFailure getting response from https://www.mb3admin.com/admin/service/EmbyPackages.json
2018-02-21 10:46:50.891 Error HttpClient: Error NameResolutionFailure getting response from http://emby.media/community/index.php?/blog/rss/1-media-browser-developers-blog

gatorchamp85

Thanks. I had restored a backup from a different installation and somehow that was messing with the network connectivity. Started from scratch and good to go.