Unable to play synced videos when not connected

capitaineflam25

capitaineflam25

Hi,

i've synced some videos from my library, they play perfectly when i'm connected to my Emby account.

Then when i was traveling and my tablet was in airplane mode i need to disconnect from my account and go to "My downloaded media", but when i go there i automatically get back to the previous screen and never gets any video playing.

On the video i'm touching the video and the screen gets back to the previous but it happens also if i do nothing else that waiting a few seconds.

I tried restarting the tablet without any changes.

This is Emby for Android 2.9.86 on a Nexus 7 tablet / Android 6.0.1

Edited by capitaineflam25

capitaineflam25

I also noticed that when i'm in the "Last downloaded videos" when connected, i can't scroll the page, it's stuck.

Am i the only one to faced those issues ? this is a bit blocking :wacko:

capitaineflam25

The scrolling issue has disappear with 2.9.89

But it is still not possible to watch a downloaded video when offline and not connected to an account.

Edit : The scroll bug is still happening : it seems to be OK after the first use off Emby for Android, but when i come back to it and go to the "Downloaded video" screen it is impossible to scroll.

If i kill the app and start it again the scrolling is OK, and the next time i enter the app the issue is here. That's why i think the APK update fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...
capitaineflam25

I have a 2nd tablet now : a Voyo i8 pro (Adnroid 7.0)

The behaviour is the same for the downloaded video (Unable to play + UI scrolling issue)