m3u tuner problems

crizrocks

crizrocks

hey guys,

i have problems with the following m3ulist:

https://www.iptv4sat.com/download-attachment/taxPc9qeQgFySQ99VA5OZhl9MzpTUU7MLi-PzVlTwjM,

i know its not a .m3u-link but i stored the m3u-file locally on my qnap at /

i had at least 2 problems:

- channel names are not displayed in the right format. theres ;IARD_ instead of ARD

- The streams wont work (vlc is fine)

then i updated to 3.2.70.0

i have 1 problem

- streams are not playing with error: "there are no compatible streams available. please try later....."

this is a ffmpg proble isn't it? which logs can i give 2 u?

thx 4 support!!

crizrocks

names problem is fixed by updating emby. :)

still having the playback-problem but can't find that "send logs" button after activating debug option under logs...

(is "How 2 report a problem"-sticky up 2 date? cause i also didn't find "Debug Options" under Settings)

ffmpeg is unable to reach the url: 

[tcp @ 0xb628300] Failed to resolve hostname guek.ddns.net: Name or service not known
http://guek.ddns.net:1903/live/muratosm@[member="gmail"].com/2j4kwOHnnk/106.ts: Input/output error

Can I ask, are you just starting out with Emby now?

crizrocks

thx guys :)

but can't get it why i'm banned via emby but not via vlc..tried this moment

Edited by crizrocks

No, you are not banned in Emby, one account in your m3u list you posted is banned from the iptv server that account belongs to.

The streamlinks which have user account dennis in its stream URL are from a banned account, so all channels from that account are not working. Open that list in Notepad++ than you can see what I mean.

If you don't understand how iptv works and you are using free m3u playlist from the internet, the Emby devs can't help you why channels aren't working in Emby, because those free list ALWAYS stops working due to banning of iptv provider of those hacked accounts.

If you have a dedicated paid iptv subscription instead of a free list, than Emby devs can help you out why iptv channels are not working in Emby.

Try out a month subscription from a dedicated IPTV provider, to learn how to setup Emby for IPTV and if you understand how that works, you can use free lists again.

Edited by Senna

crizrocks

ah deleting the dennis channels from my m3u did the job....

it semms 2 me that vlc automatically jumps to next channel-link and emby won't

well it doesn't run as fluently as with vlc but great job and thanks guys

When a m3u is loaded in VLC, every stream URL in that m3u is placed in a playlist.

So when a channel is selected for play, where the stream URL is dead, VLC jumps automatically to next item in playlist and continuous to do so till it finds a channel that is live.

Was just explaining what VLC does with dead links, so I was not requesting this feature.

In my opinion we don't need this in Emby, because with genuine paid iptv accounts, channels from a good iptv provider are 99% of the time up and running.