Samsung TV JS9000 Emby App missing

livingonline8

livingonline8

Hello guys, 

So I have a samsung TV, the model number is SJ9000 

here is a link for the TV 

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/js9000

I tried installing the app by using all the guides available here in the forum but no luck 

First, I changed my app store to US and when I search I can find it but when I click on it, it says there is no connection although there is 

Second, I tried installing the app by changing the IP for one of my already installed apps but i dont have the option to change the IP just move, delete, lock and unlock 

I have no idea why this is so hard?!! 

PLEX can be found every where, even on kids toys these days but Emby so damn hard to get ??!!! 

I have already requested a refund for my Emby Premium since it doesnt seem i can get it installed on my TV 

I really need help here guys

The only thing that I can think of is that perhaps it doesn't show up in the US app store because it's not a model that is available in the US. In that case you'll just need to wait for our worldwide release. Thanks.

livingonline8

ok that makes sense 

Can you please tell me if there is a time frame for the world wide release i.e. 2nd quarter or 4th quarter or next year?

FrostByte

The instructions for changing the IP is for the old third party app which may not work on your upper end J-series TV which is Tizen.  That app was developed for the old Orsay system which only a few lower end J-series TVs are.  Also, the option to enter the IP in the menu though isn't available until you sign in with the develop account.

Edited by FrostByte