Cellular motorola Moto G 5s can not transmit to the chromecast.

drikosv8

drikosv8
Please do tests, I went to the client's house and I tested 3 models of phones and only the mobile phone of the customer 'Motorola Moto G 5s'' could not transmit to the emby to the chromecast.

I tried using the emby app and the google chrome browser and did not relay.

I'm waiting.

Thank you

A motorola celular Moto G 5s não pode transmitir ao chromecast.

Por favor, faça testes, fui à casa do cliente e testei 3 modelos de telefones e apenas o celular do "Motorola Moto G 5s" do cliente não conseguiu transmitir ao emby para o chromecast.

Eu tentei usar o aplicativo emby e o navegador google chrome e não transmitido.

Estou esperando.

Obrigado

Hi, I tested and it worked fine. Did you connect to their WiFi network? You need to be on the same network as the Chromecast.

drikosv8

Hi, I tested and it worked fine. Did you connect to their WiFi network? You need to be on the same network as the Chromecast.

Yes, it was on the same wifi network, but it did not work !!

This is with the Motorola Moto G 5S, other devices work normally.

I need to sort this out for the client.

I count on your help

Sim, estava na mesma rede wifi, mas não funcionou !!

Isto é com o Motorola Moto G 5S, outros dispositivos funcionam normalmente.

Preciso resolver isso para o cliente.

Conto com sua ajuda

drikosv8

How far are you able to get? are you using the android app or the chrome browser?

I can go to the part that appears on the chromecast on the cell phone screen and I click to play, nothing else happens!

When I click to play the emby for the chromecast, nothing happens, it does not play the image for tv.

Eu posso ir para a parte que aparece no chromecast na tela do telefone celular e eu clique para jogar, nada mais acontece!

Quando eu clicar para jogar o emby para o chromecast, nada acontece, ele não reproduz a imagem para a TV.

Then it sounds like the mobile device can reach the chromecast, but the chromecast cannot reach your emby server.

Possible reasons are:

• Unable to resolve dns name
  • If using SSL, Chromecast is pretty strict about certificates and it could be rejecting your cert

drikosv8

Then it sounds like the mobile device can reach the chromecast, but the chromecast cannot reach your emby server.

Possible reasons are:

• Unable to resolve dns name
  • If using SSL, Chromecast is pretty strict about certificates and it could be rejecting your cert

I'm not using SSL, and only the Moto G 5S phone can not cast the emby on the chromecast. Youtube works normal, just the emby that does not.

Other cell phones work normally.

Still waiting for solution

Thank you

Eu não estou usando o SSL, e somente o telefone Moto G 5S não pode transmitir o emby no chromecast. Youtube funciona normalmente, apenas o emby que não.

Outros telefones celulares funcionam normalmente.

Ainda está à espera de solução

Obrigado

It's still the same answer. It appears the chromecast receiver cannot reach your emby server. Youtube is not a good comparison here because the youtube chromecast app isn't trying to connect to a personal media server.

drikosv8

It's still the same answer. It appears the chromecast receiver cannot reach your emby server. Youtube is not a good comparison here because the youtube chromecast app isn't trying to connect to a personal media server.

You're judging me too bad!

I do not want to compare anything.

I am trying to give you as much information as possible to help you figure out what is wrong so that I can help my client.

I hope more cordiality in your words friend.

I really like the emby and I try to help the community and whenever I have a problem, I'm looking for help here.

I hope you can really help me solve this problem and I am available if you need more information.

My sincere thank you

Você está me julgando muito ruim!

Não quero comparar nada.

Estou tentando dar-lhe o máximo de informações possível para ajudá-lo a descobrir o que está errado, para que eu possa ajudar meu cliente.

Espero mais cordialidade em suas palavras amiga.

Eu realmente gosto do emby e eu tento ajudar a comunidade e sempre que eu tenho um problema, estou procurando ajuda aqui.

Espero que você possa realmente me ajudar a resolver este problema e estou disponível se precisar de mais informações.

Meu sincero muito obrigado

drikosv8

When the Android app connects to your server is it connecting with a domain name or ip address?

It connects to the domain address.

Do you want me to try with the IP address?

Ele se conecta ao endereço do domínio.

Você quer que eu tente com o endereço IP?