Bring support for internal equalizers

Richard Branches

On 11/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, visproduction said:

You might say you can't hear this type of audio upgrade, but you can.  Top audio playback is easy to listen to for many hours. Compressed audio and heavy EQ is tiring to listen to, after even one hour.  I listen to music at home, in the car and with a portable Fiio player which can handle up to 192 kbps and it has only .wav or flac on it. There is no EQ set on any of these.

Oh totally agree, I should have clarified I was already referring to listening to uncompressed/flac files (shouldn't have mentioned "mp3", was just using that loosely to refer to a player similar to your Fiio. And needing a dedicated music player is exactly what I'm trying to get away from). As Richard mentioned above the EQ capability would be geared to enhance playback on devices which cannot really be "audiophiled" up any further (e.g. an iPhone). And though I understand the tracks have been mixed as ideally as possible by the studio, I find they still sound better with some EQ adjustments depending on the listening device, even with nice headphones.