Tunein Plugin

Soggybottoms

Soggybottoms

Hi all,

First time poster.. I have been really been enjoying Emby since purchasing a license a few months back.

I haven't really had many issues however I do have a question regarding the Tunein plugin to an AppleTV device (non 4k).

It seems to work fine on all my other streaming platforms (Shield, Emby Theatre, etc), but when I try play a station on the AppleTV nothing happens.. It just sits at the station selection screen and doesn't bring up a player or anything..

I was just curious if anyone knows if this is a known issue? I had previously browsed the forums as an anonymous user for awhile to search for a solution to this , but I could not find anything regarding it..

Also when you click on settings for the plugin in the Emby dashboard, it doesn't appear to do anything either.. I'm not sure if this is intended or not..

I checked thru the Emby server logs but didn't see anything that really stuck out.. I'll try to attach a server log when I can get a chance..

Thanks!

Soggybottoms

Hi there can we look at an example? yes an emby server log would be helpful. thanks !

Hi Luke,

Thanks for responding.. I've attached a server log.. To help you weed thru everything..

Using Notepad++:

Line 432 is when I try to configure the TuneIn settings from the Emby dashboard, but I think I see why it's not working. It looks like I'm missing a file called 'MediaBrowser.Plugins.TuneIn.xml'.. It throws an exception message because it can't locate it.. Not sure where to grab the file and I've uninstalled/reinstalled the plugin multiple times..

Line 487 is when I login using EmbyTheatre on my desktop and play a TuneIn station, which works.

Line 875 is when I log into the AppleTV (non 4k) and try to attempt to play a TuneIn station, which does not work (nothing happens when I choose the station).