Multi-version series

Benkuly

Hi,

currently it is possible to save multiple versions of the same movie. It would be great if this would be possible for tv series.

My example:

I have some series recorded in english and german and therefore two files with different language per episode.

Thanks!

• Like 2

itkserver

Hi,

currently it is possible to save multiple versions of the same movie. It would be great if this would be possible for tv series.

My example:

I have some series recorded in english and german and therefore two files with different language per episode.

Thanks!

There is an option to select a different audio track. In the future if available you may wish to locate a dual audio version. Or if you are handy enough, you could build a script to pull the German audio track from the video and mux it in along side the English. Can be a bit of work, but it saves a lot of valuable hdd space. Apart from doing that I believe there is a way to do it where you can see 2 season 1's etc.. But I believe it requires some manual work instead of the standard library scan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

There is an option to select a different audio track. In the future if available you may wish to locate a dual audio version. Or if you are handy enough, you could build a script to pull the German audio track from the video and mux it in along side the English. Can be a bit of work, but it saves a lot of valuable hdd space. Apart from doing that I believe there is a way to do it where you can see 2 season 1's etc.. But I believe it requires some manual work instead of the standard library scan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would mux them, but the problem is that both files are cutted (because of commercials) and therefore the secound audio stream doesn't fit to the first video stream.

Edited by Benkuly