Have a strange one that I cannot solve from others postings

Townsey

If there is a answer to my problem please point me to the topic.

Have Emby running in a jail and this working correctly.

Structure is:-

emby_1      (Source) mnt/storage/films   (Destination)   media/films  (mounted) true

Structure in Films folder:-

101 Dalmations (1961)

101 Dalmations.avi

Next folder

101 Dalmations Patch's London Adventure (2003)

101 Dalmations II Patch's London Adventure.avi

In the listing of films 101 Dalmations II Patch's London Adventure is being picked up correctly and all info displayed as it should be.

There is no listing for 101 Dalmations anywhere on the film listing but it is there in the folder list as described above.

There are some other films that are missing from the list on the Emby server but are in the directory list.

As far as I can see I have kept the same convention and file structure for these films so why do they not appear in the front page listing.

If any one has any pointers please feel free to point me, and say I'm a bit dumb and missed something obvious.

Thanks

Edited by Townsey

Thanks for the pointer Luke but no it does not appear in another guise or name. The permissions are the same as the other one so its not that. I have noticed before Emby does not always do what you expect and sometimes misses things altogether (as is case here) The meta data is not always correct even when several databases Emby looks at has all the information. But on the whole considering, it does a good job.

it appears to be too complicated to put either picture or screenshot into a post so, thanks for your time Luke I have just deleted the Jail reinstated it again, which appears to have clean it up and also all the films are now listed. Not for the first time have I resorted to this method but seems to work, takes 10 mins.

Thanks again