Emby Collections not updated in Kodi after database repair

heula
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

Earlier I had issues with Emby collection not appearing in Kodi and was I told here that an Emby database repair should do the trick.

I added some new collections today in Emby and all working fine there. So I opened Kodi and did an Emby database repair but the new collections only showed up in the Kodi Sets and not in the Emby movies.

When I do a database reset all collections appearing in the Kodi Sets and Emby Movies within Kodi.

kodi Emby database repair.log

kodi Emby database reset.log

Kodi 17.6

Emby 3.0.8a

Enable display movies in sets in Kodi settings > media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was already enabled.

• 1 month later...
heula

Today I added two new small home videos to an excising collection called "Familie filmpjes".

I Emby all good but they are not in the "Familie filmpjes" collection in Kodi after I did the database repair for movies.

I have to add them manually to the correct collection in Kodi.

ySn3ShB.jpg

XIS5cPq.jpg

xdIBWwY.jpg

kodi.log

server-63655651766.txt

Edited by heula

• Solution
Angelblue05

Refresh boxsets instead of repairing. How did you add them to collection?

Provide a new Kodi log, thank you.

• Like 1

heula

Refresh boxsets did the magic. Is this option new. The last time I had issues you told me to use the repair database option.

Thanks, it is solved now.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

No, the option is not new, it's been there for a little while. :)

Glad it's working. If it happens again and you are able to provide a kodi log of the initial instance (when the bug happens). This way the issue can be corrected at the source. Thanks

Edited by Angelblue05

heula

No, the option is not new, it's been there for a little while. :)

Glad it's working. If it happens again and you are able to provide a kodi log of the initial instance (when the bug happens). This way the issue can be corrected at the source. Thanks

Oh okay, than I didn't see that yet. I have made short keys in Kodi to several options so I have no reason to go in the Emby option every time. I need to do that once in while to see if there are new options I guess,  :D

• Like 1