Selected item not highlighted when scrolling

elee532

elee532

I am having this odd issue. When scrolling through a list, after one or two clicks, the selected item is no longer highlighted. If I scroll back once, and the forward again, the highlight appears again, but just for one or two clicks. Adding to the oddness of this issue, scrolling back through a list of items works just fine.

I have tried the default, chocolate, and square themes. All behave the same way.

Any thought? MB is practically unusable with this glitch.

Try updating display drivers, or rolling back if you just updated them.

I've never heard of this exact issue but, if it is consistent across all themes and views then it may be a display issue.  I have seen weirder things happen.

elee532

Thanks for the quick reply ebr. I did just try a display driver update. I also tried various resolution settings. No luck. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

A picture or video of what you are seeing may help but I really don't know what is going on here.  Never seen anything like this reported before.

elee532

I tried taking this video from my phone. Hopefully it shows how after scrolling past one new item, the selected item is no longer highlighted. Once an item is selected though, scrolling back over that item does display it properly highlighted. My attempt to scroll a music list at about the 1:00 minute mark in this video might be the easiest place to see what I'm talking about.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AD725963346F5BDE!11824&authkey=!AEvrbgChet0fZmk&ithint=video%2c.mp4

Thanks!

I could only tell in the music list.  That was Square.  You said it was a problem in all themes?  Can I see it in Chocolate please?

It does look like a display problem of some sort because I saw the highlight flash a few times.