Folder View For Music

Josseline

abescalamis

I would like something like that too, when inside the the music library there is already views by album, Genre, artist, songs why not a folder view.

Hi, in the emby server dashboard, you can enable a global Folders view and this will show up when browsing the library.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

abescalamis

Hi, in the emby server dashboard, you can enable a global Folders view and this will show up when browsing the library.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Luke

I meant something like this 

FYI

About the "global Folders view" it doesn't work!.. it display the same views and as it does when in library mode and nothing else, but even if it would work I would prefer to just add the Folder view as in the example above, 90% of music players have that view, it will be nice if Emby too.
Edited by abescalamis

Happy2Play

Luke

I meant something like this 

FYI

About the "global Folders view" it doesn't work!.. it display the same views and as it does when in library mode and nothing else, but even if it would work I would prefer to just add the Folder view as in the example above, 90% of music players have that view, it will be nice if Emby too.

It does work if your structure is per the Music Naming Wiki.

I don't see the need to activate a folder view for everything, Movies, TV shows and Music.

There is a lot of people like me, that stores there music and organize it in folders, for that same reason a lot of music players add the "Folder view", I don't organized my music the way it shows in the wiki, I only get the songs I want, I wouldn't want to save the entire disk.

Edited by Delmys